FRIEND SMS QUOTES


Hey Here are some cool SMS quotes... Hope u like them.....

True friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, forgive without any explanation & luv even with little communication!

My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet U and know how rich I turned out to be!

I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

Nice friends will b remembered as special blessings n there r very few as precious as you, n that's the very special reason why I keep in touch with u.

I may not b the most important person in ur LIFE... But I just hope that One day when u hear my name u wud just SMILE & say: Hey that's my friend.

Friends should be like zero's. When you add, they are the same. When u subtract, they are again the same but when u try to divide, they become INFINITY.

I droped a coin in d sea & prayed fot a smart & intelligent friend. Then God gifted U to me & said: Itne paise to mein aisa hi milega!

Friendship is when you have had a huge fight, deciding once for all... 'That's it', but then you decide to put aside your egos, hold hands & say, "I Need U..."

People say relations are made in heaven, but some get broken up here on Earth called Hell. But I got a friend like U, here in hell and made my life HEAVEN.

A friend is a push when u r stopped, a guide when u r searchin , a song when u r glad, a word ven u r lonely, a smile when u r sad.

Eyes r parents, Heart is lover, Brain is teacher, Brothers & Sisters r fingers, but a loving Friend is Blood! So always keep flowing regularly. Gud Morning!

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I had U in my heart.

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, who came first , or who cares the best... It's all about who came and never left.

Life they say is touch and go. Some people you know may only be there for sometime. Some may go away, but people who find you special will always find ways to stay.

Friendship is like playing on a see-saw, not only bcoz it's always fun with each other but also bcoz someone won't mind going down to see another one rise.

When a person can find sorrow behind ur smile, words behind ur silence, love behind ur anger; u can believe that person is your true friend.

Friendship is all about three things -winning, losing n sharing. Winning your friends heart, losing your self ego, and sharing joys n sorrows.

Having a Crush is sweet; Falling in Luv is Exciting; Having a Heart break Shocks; But, having a Friend like U totally Rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © TELUGU MOVIE NEWS TOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS HYDERABAD NEWS AP POLITICAL NEWS GOSSIPS AND MORE UPDATES